TEI Classes (www.teiclasses.org)
Biblical Theology 101 and the Mission Field of Politics
Taught by John C. Rankin
Historically, the TEI Classes have aimed to cover the whole Bible, church history and a review of pagan religions and secular constructs in eight classes. The TEI Classes are taught online and in person:
- Online links are at johnrankinyoutube.org, and also at the bottom of this page.
- In person-classes will begin in the fall of 2019, in New England, details to follow. These full classes, including questions and answers, will be filmed for access by members at www.teicohort.org).
1] Genesis 1-19 and the Power to Interpret the Whole Bible and Life.
- The interpretive leverage of Genesis 1-3, in defining the story line of creation, sin and redemption, and its immediate outworking in Genesis 4-19, interprets all the Bible and life. Across the subsequent classes, the answers to any and all questions that arise can be rooted in Genesis 1-3.
2] The Law of Moses/Pentateuch (Genesis through Deuteronomy).
3] The Historical Books (Joshua through Esther).
4] The Poetic and Prophetic Books (Job through Malachi).
5] The New Testament.
6] Church History.
7] Pagan Religions and Secular Constructs.
8] Living Biblically in the Face of a Pagan and Secular age: The Co-extensive Nature of Biblical Theology 101 and Political Theology 101.
[This is the free online side of the website. In the fall of 2019, the TEI Classes will be taught in person, with questions from a live audience, and available to members of www.teicohort.org.]
- TEI Class 1: The Power of the Level Playing Field (Matthew 21-22: Jesus, in the Face of His Enemies). March 23, 2019: Click here (1:07:34).
- TEI Class 1a: The Power of the Level Playing Field: Summation (Matthew 21-22: Jesus, in the Face of His Enemies: Paradigm for Church and State). March 30, 2019: Click here (11:23).
- TEI Class 2: Genesis 1:1: In the Beginning; Radical Nature v. Pagan Mythology and Secular Constructs; the Nature of Assumptions; Testimony of Conversion, through Creation, from being an Agnostic Unitarian. April 5, 2019: Click here (58:00).
- TEI Class 3: Genesis 1:1: The Name of Yahweh Elohim; the Graf-Wellhausen Higher Critical Theory; a Muslim Salafist at Hyde Park; the Politics of the Heavens and the Earth. April 13, 2019: Click here (41:31).