The TEI is an LLC, and deliberately not a tax-deductible organization, governed by the TEI Team of Advisors of some twenty members, which meets regularly, and approves all ministry initiatives. As an LLC, the TEI has freedom, when appropriate, to interface with the mission field of politics without compromise. For those who want to make a large donation, and need a tax-deductible receipt, contact the TEI for information on a church that supports the Mars Hill Forum series and other TEI educational events. The mailing address for checks made payable to the TEI is:
P.O. Box 297
West Simsbury, CT 06092
- For any gifts to the TEI, click below.
- For a one-time membership gift for the TEI Cohort (of at least $150), which includes access to all online classes, forums and seminars; click below.
- To register for TEI Class 1 in East Hartford (September 26, October 3, 10 and 17, 2018), $35 per person, $55 per couple (married or engaged); click below and add note: Class 1, East Hartford.
- To join TEI Class 1 in East Hartford via live-streaming, register for the class and contact the TEI to set up the link.
- To register and also seek to earn a Certificate upon completion of all seven classes, it is $55 per class per person; click below and add note: Class 1 Certificate.
- For a monthly gift, select an option from the drop-down menu, then select “Pledge.”