The Emancipation Party
[Founded July 1, 2019: Starting in Connecticut]
John C. Rankin, Founder and Chairman
A Vision for:
1. Complete Transparency in Government by Cutting Connecticut Laws to 36 Pages; and thus
2. A Plan to Elect a New Legislature in 2020
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019: Emancipation Party Breakfast #1, Holiday Inn, 100 East River Road, East Hartford, CT: 7:00-8:30 a.m. prompt. $25.00 person person, full breakfast provided. Use donate button above and write in the notes: Breakfast #1. John will share the vision and take questions.
Members of the Emancipation Party thrive in affirming three assumptions:
- The United States are founded on certain unalienable rights given by the Creator to all people – life, liberty and a free market economy – under the rule of law and based on the consent of the governed.
- The Golden Rule in political context is when all other partisan ideas are first given an honest listen.
- Hebrew covenant and the Gospel are the sole historical basis for unalienable rights, and for a level playing field where all partisan ideas are welcome to be debated.
- The goal is to cut the reach of state government as much as possible, so that its size and its taxes serve the maximum religious, political and economic liberty for all people equally. A starting point for open-ended public discussion is found in The Six Pillars of Honest Politics (available at johnrankinbooks.com) , where John Rankin proposes a detailed plan to reduce the Constitution and General Laws to a simple and comprehensive 36 pages.
Click here for the ethics of the Pre-Partisan and the Six Pillars of Honest Politics.
Click here for the Name of the Emancipation Party.
Click here for Article 1 on the Declaration of Rights in the Proposed Rewrite of the Connecticut Constitution.
Click here for 30 Definitive Points in the Proposed Rewrite of the Connecticut Constitution.
Click here for scheduled events.
- The process is initiated in churches, public venues and on outward, where a level playing field for all partisan positions is relentlessly invited; and alongside candidate schools for the 2020 elections.
- Contact information: 1) via postal mail: Emancipation Party, LLC, P.O. Box 275, West Simsbury, CT 06092; 2) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 3) via phone: contact John at the TEI: 860.408.1599.