The Emancipation Party
John C. Rankin, Founder and Chairman
[Founded July 1, 2019: Starting in Connecticut]
The Emancipation Party aims for simplicity, trust and transparency at every level of government.
1] The means is the creation of a level playing field for all ideas and questions to be heard equally, rooted in the assumptions of Hebrew covenant and the Gospel.
2] The purpose is to cut the reach of the state and federal governments as much as possible, so that its size and its taxes serve the maximum religious, political and economic liberty for all people equally. This is emancipation.
3] The starting point is founded in a proposed rewrite of the Constitution and General Laws of Connecticut in 36 pages, and the United States Constitution and General Laws in 25 pages. These are published in The Six Pillars of Honest Politics (item 2 at johnrankinbooks.com). To accomplish this will multiply freedom and prosperity for all.
- Click here for the Ethics of the Pre-Partisan and the Six Pillars of Honest Politics.
- Click here for the Name of the Emancipation Party.
- Click here for Article 1 on the Declaration of Rights in the Proposed Rewrite of the Connecticut Constitution.
- Click here for Thirty Points of Simplicity and Transparency in the Proposed Rewrite of the Connecticut Constitution and General Laws.
- Click here for the Bill of Rights in the Proposed Rewrite of the Federal Constitution. Its General Laws express the same comprehensive inclusion of transparency as does the Connecticut proposal, but at the federal level.
4] For candidates who affirm the ethics and purpose of the Emancipation Party, they are welcome to seek our endorsement — regardless of whether they belong to another party or are non-aligned. Just contact us.
Contact information: 1) via postal mail: Emancipation Party, LLC, P.O. Box 275, West Simsbury, CT 06092; 2) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 3) via phone: contact John at the TEI: 860.408.1599.